So, to add to the stress in my life this week, the flooding of cottonwood creek has now covered my reception place in water, and I now have to figure out where to move to. I spent several hours crying over it and running around trying to figure out where to go. It now looks like it will be in the FRONT yard of the same house. Hopefully it doesn't flood more...
I know right now I am mad and angry and frustrated, but I also know that in a couple years, I will be able to look back and laugh at these adventures. Here is a picture that was in the deseret news of the house where I was supposed to have my wedding reception at. We could all wear rain boots right?

Photo thanks to Deseret News
I'm so sad for you! :( I hope everything turns out ok. We're excited to be there! Love you Tiffy!
ReplyDelete