Jun 20, 2011

One Year

Last week was our FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I can't believe it has already been a year! It has seriously flown by! I couldn't as for a better husband, he is seriously the BEST!

He tried to surprise me about St. George, but he told me accidentally a few days before we left. Anyway we left on Saturday, our anniversary, and headed to St. George. We checked in to the hotel we were staying at and chilled for a minute before he surprised me with tickets to Tuachann to see Grease! Before we left, I decided to give him the gift that I got him. It was super funny because we both got eachother watches! We laughed when we opened them, and then had to go size them before we left for the show. Super fun! We left for dinner we had a the theater which was good, not great, but fun to eat outside. The show was fun, but nothing like the movie.

The next day we laid in bed, went to breakfast, and took a nap and went swimming. We then decided to go golfing because we took our clubs. We went to dixie red hills course and did a round of 9. It was super fun to go golfing together, although neither of us played very well, but it was our first time going together!
The next day we went over to Zions National Park, and hiked up to the emerald pools. It was super hot, and NO cloud cover at all, but it was still fun. We had fun hiking around together and when we were finished, we had the BEST icecream. I am serious. If I could have it every day... I totally would!



We even saw this little guy along the side of the road! It was super cool, and we were so close! We had never really seen one out in the wild, so we got a little obsessed and took several pictures, but I will just put one up and spare you the rest!


The trip was super super fun, and it was so nice to get away together without school or work to think about. The last day we went to Red Cliffs, and hiked the waterfalls, but we got super wet, so we didn't think that taking our phones would be good, so we don't have any pictures, but it was so fun! We made it home safely and had to go back to work, and were so happy when we had to drop $1,400 on our Jeep, but thats life right? It was fun while it lasted! We also get to go to my paradise, LAKE POWELL, in just a couple of weeks with my family, so I will be sure to post pictures of that because I am sure it will be a BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. Tiff I did not know you had a blog! I'm so excited to start following! Sooo good to see you the other day and I'm so glad all is well!!

    ReplyDelete