Aug 23, 2011

My husband beat me...so I beat him back!

The other day, while driving to the grocery store, we pull out of our drive way, and drive down the road, about to turn on the frontage road to head off. Well, we pull up at the stop sign, and what do we see? This....



So, Michael decides to take this opportunity to punch my leg, and say "red!" This is fine and all, but then what comes up right behind it? This...!




That's right! He then proceeds with a "double whammy!" and punches me two more time! I thought he would be nice and "go soft" on his poor little wife, but no. He hits me as if I was anyone else! So, I look down the road, praying I see nothing else, but to my dismay, what do I see? You got it! About a bazillion more! All in a row, riding down our street, just like this was something they do on a regular basis! He continues punching me shouting off "red" "blue" "silver" "double whammy!" and so on. Finally I catch on, and decide that he wouldn't have the best of me. So, determined to get him back for the first 5 or so cars, I begin punching him back. And of course I wasn't going to go easy on him! I hit him in the shoulder in the same spot every time.


This continues on for some time, and by the end of it we are both whining to each other, me holding my leg and arm, and him rubbing his arm. Who knew we would both be bruised by the time we got to Harmons (which is about a mile from our house)!


After it all ended, we laughed (while whining to each other) and thought of how ridiculous we looked to those driving the VW's and thought of how many other couples this has happened to that day. Do you think they drive around in trains like that just to see how many people hit each other like that? I would!

1 comment:

  1. the only reason i would get a bug is so that i could see people punching each other as i drove by! haha

    ReplyDelete