May 1, 2012

Cancun!!!

Sorry I really suck a blogging. I just feel like I have nothing interesting to post about because we just have the same routine over and over. Wake up, go to work, get home super late, eat dinner, watch a show/basketball game, go to bed.

Anyway, I finally have something exciting to post about! I have been itching to go on a vacation FOREVER!! really, I tell Michael I need to go on one about every day. And I didn't need just a little overnight getaway, but I wanted to go on a plane, far away, with just me and him. So, my husband, being the loving caring man he is, decided that he would make my dreams come true! We booked our trip to CANCUN!!! I cannot wait. We decided it would be the perfect trip to go on over our 2nd anniversary. (I really cannot believe that it will be 2 years!!!) We will be relaxing on the beach, eating whatever and whenever we want, getting a nice tan, and enjoying the time we have together, just us. I am excited to say the least.

So, in 5 weeks and 3 days, I will be here:






I can't wait to spend some alone time with my hubby for a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment