Aug 30, 2009
Happiness
So life has its ups and downs, and for me I had been going through a down, but today I hit another level. I went to a farewell and a homecoming of two of my good friends. I learned so much from both of them and am so grateful for that! I learned to be happier. I learned that I really know what is right, but need to do more about it. I was so uplifted by these two young men. It was so good to hear from them. Emilio will do great on his mission. Michael will probably change the world. Both taught me great lessons that I will cherish for a long time. Another friend said something to me today about being myself which also helped me realize what life is about. I think its a quote from Eminem... which is weird... but it says, "God gave you them shoes, to fit you. So put them on and wear them... be yourself... be proud of who you are." It made me realize many things about myself and who I am. Now I can go out and live these things and see where it takes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment