Nov 11, 2009

Lemons...

Its been a while since I last posted. Lots has happened... some ups and some downs. This semester has been harder then anticipated. I get home sick a lot more, the work load with homework is a lot bigger, and I seem more unhappy. I sometimes feel like I have no one to turn to. No one who I can talk to. Nobody who will listen. Figuring out life is a hard thing to do. Trying to figure out who I really am, who I want to be, and being happy with who I am is probably the hardest thing right now. And while trying to figure these things out... life throws you lemons.

Sometimes I wish I could hit the fast forward button in life. To take me where I have a job, where I know what I am doing with life, where I am out of school. Maybe I will be happy then... Maybe not. Maybe I need to learn to be happy with who I am right now in order to be happy then.

"Don't wait for tomorrow. Be happy today. Be happy now." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote from Elder Wirthlin! I love you mucho my dear. Know that I think about you and pray for you all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast the semester is basically over though right? Sadly you wont have the highlight of your life 4 times a week (Geo 1110).... hope you survive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweety.....that whole post sounded so familiar to me. I hear you. we need to hang out. :-(

    ReplyDelete