May 17, 2011
Update
I guess its time for an update! Mike and I finished out the semester... barely! We seriously struggled to have any desire to finish, but we did! We are so happy to be done, for the summer for me, and to be GRADUATED for Mike! We now wonder what to do with ourselves every night, but it seriously is the best feeling in the entire world, not having to worry about homework every night. We finally got our new couch, and are loving it. We also decided (and by we I mean Mike) to buy a barbecue! We have really enjoyed it, and have used it a ton since we bought it! I need to decide what to put on my walls because I feel like they are so bare! oh well, it will come together slowly! Anyway, we don't have much of a life even though school is out. We just enjoy our couch and the new time we have to spend together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you should bbq me a hamburger :) miss you
ReplyDelete